10/100/1000M single Fiber Media Converter,SC/FC/ST/LC,10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-FX,External Power,wdm,Single Fiber.10/100/1000Base Single Fiber Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP interface (TX) and 1000M optical fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent because of adopting latest Gigabyte IC from USA and Taiwan. 10/100/1000Base Single Fiber Converter must be used in couples, because the transmitted optical differs from the receive optical in wavelength.
10/100/1000Base Single Fiber Converter Main features
1. The transmission of a channel signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting the max 1536 bytes packets
5. Adopting internal power supply to insure equipment at long-hours work stably.
10/100/1000Base Single Fiber Converters Technical Specifications
* operating standards: IEEE802. 3z/AB, 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX
* MAC address table: 4K
* Data Buffer: 256K
* Connector: UTP: RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps; Fiber: SC, 1000Mbps.
UTP: Cat. 5e or Cat. 6 (the max distance up to 100m)
Fiber (single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/125, 10/125μ m (the max distance up to 90km)
* Flow control:
Full Duplex: IEEE802. 3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure
* Power: AC 90 ~ 240V; DC 5V.2A
* Ambient temperature: 0 ~ +50º C
* Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70º C
* Humidity: 5% ~ 90%